1. I like lists...so here's a list of things about me.
2. The best job in the world is being a wife, and mom to three "practically-perfect-in-every-way" kids.
3. I'm a quoter. I love to quote movies (#2 is from Mary Poppins), and T.V. shows (Modern Family and the Office, please). Right now, I'm obsessed with Mean Girls. "You go Glen Cocoa!"
4. The 80's rock. I have at least five different 80's stations set on Pandora.
5. I'm a die-hard LA Clippers fan. I wear my CP3 shirt every time they play a game--home or away. ALL day. No matter the occasion. Last year I wore it on Christmas day. Hey, my Clips were playing!
6. I sew homemade apron skirts for kicks-and-giggles.
7. Running is my favorite work-out. But, who has time for that? Instead, I sing off-key and do "the robot." I'm sure it burns just as many calories.
8. I own a minimum of 12 Bath and Body lotions at a time. A girl never knows what she wants to smell like any given day.
9. I'm one of those people who loves books to the point that I refuse to dog-ear a single page.
10. Coke Zero gets me through the day.